Sunday, September 8, 2013

Twenties Girl Style...check her out!

I'm in my twenties, so when I came across Twenties Girl Style Blog I was so excited!

One thing that can be frustrating for me when I'm looking for fashion inspiration is looking on certain blogs and loving the clothing, but being unable to even begin to think about purchasing items because they are WAY out of my price range. I don't have millions let me tell ya...I can barely pay for my car this month. (Thank God I finally got a new job!!)

So that's why I love Twenties Girl Style. She posts the cutest outfits, and just about everything is very reasonably priced!

She sells things she no longer wants in her closet on Store Envy and it worked out perfectly for me. I loved one of the combo's so much that I went and bought it! I'm a bit crazy, but it was just so cute that I couldn't stop myself.

Check her out!



I love the crochet top combo with the floral skirt. Very simple, but very flirty and sweet.

Check her blog out!

xo, Your Resident LazyGirl




1 comment:

  1. You are the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for featuring me lady!! I hope you are loving this outfit now that it's in your closet:) You have a prettyyyy cute blog, I adore it!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete